Monday, 23 November 2015

23.11.2015

Why must we have something happened around to remind us of the mistakes made?


Yeah. People always miss of something when it has gone missing. This reminds me of a song "Let Her Go" by Passenger.

Appreciate the moment is the thing that we should always keep in mind no matter what. It's been for a month since I last went back home. I miss home so bad. I really want to spend time with my family but other than that I still have to make time for study. Assignments, coursework tests there are still bunch of works waiting for me to complete. God I hope we can have more than 24 hours a day. I can't afford to lose my marks again.

Life still goes on. Everyone still has his or her job to carry on. We can't just leave everything behind, can we? Students still have to study, score a good result and get a high paid job. Workers still have to get their job done, get salary to keep their lives go on. We have all have our roles. 

Alright, get back to study.








No comments:

Post a Comment