Friday, 1 April 2016

2.4.2016

To be honest, I don't really know myself. Sometimes I feel that someone knows me better than myself. It's quite funny to tell but it's true that I'm getting to know myself better now through him, lol, but sometimes through some of my best friends as well. You can't deny that you get to know yourself or you can say that you see what kind of person you really are to people through the person around you. They're like a mirror for you to look at yourself clearer. 

I hate people making fun or criticizing of someone's look. When I say someone's look it's more about their body parts like face, eyes, nose, legs, etc. It can be the outlook that you create to others about how you look like to others but I'm talking more about the body parts that you can't hide by using clothes or makeup. Maybe it's because of I had these kind of experience before when I was studying secondary school. It's really a bad memory for me even until now it is still a problem that will make me low self esteem. I have underbite problem. It's like the lower teeth and jaw of mine protrude in front of my upper teeth. I really hope that I can get it fixed someday. A surgery is needed though but I will rather take the risk. And I really hope that my friends and family are with me but my mum doesn't agree for the surgery. All I know is that I don't want to leave any regrets in my life and I really don't want this to be the thing I am going to regret for. 

So yeah, because of my awful experience. It told me it's really cruel to make fun from a person look. He or she doesn't get to choose how he or she is gonna to be. None of us has the choice to make that kind of decision so why don't you think about that you're lucky enough to look "usual" than the others who are suffering any problem. Be kind. 

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment